Chrysler Group LLC, formed in 2009 from a global strategic alliance with Fiat Group, produces Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram and Mopar® vehicles and products. With the resources, technology, worldwide distribution technology and worldwide distribution network required to compete on a global scale, the alliance builds on Chrysler's culture of innovation - first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925 and Fiat's complementary technology - from a company whose heritage dates back to 1899.
Chrysler takes great pride in fostering an inclusive work environment where employees can leverage strengths, experiences and perspectives. At Chrysler, we believe it is the diversity of talent and perspective that allows us to take a visionary approach, to strategically apply new technologies and forge ahead in our industry in innovation and performance.
The Budget & Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial support for the budget department/plant operating staff including project analysis and control, financial analysis, performance reporting, and budget development. The Budget & Financial Analyst will work with various functional operating groups (i.e., Platform, Procurement and Supply, AME, etc.) and help coordinate the plant's cost reduction strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with minimum GPA of 3.0
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including advanced experience using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint in a classroom or professional setting
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- Finance related experience with knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Previous experience in a plant controller's office, manufacturing group accounting, or other applicable finance experience
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starting individual with a willingness to work in a dynamic environment with time constraints
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Must possess strong analytical/presentation skills and have good interpersonal skills
- Must be an agent of change and continuous improvement